Love is the spirit of this church
and service is its law.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
To seek the truth in love,
And to help one another.
Is Unitarian Universalism
right for you?
You might be a Unitarian Universalist if…
* You don’t consider yourself a ‘church person’
* Your beliefs don’t mesh with any church’s dogma
* You think there isn’t a place where you will fit in
* You are spiritual but not religious
* You are a free thinker who appreciates the value of other perspectives
* You enjoy tradition without the rigidity of dogma
* You want a community that provides a non-judgmental religious home
* You value intellectual and ethical integrity
Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations
Unitarian Universalist Church in Concord NH
Star King UU Fellowship - Plymouth NH
We are the Unitarian Universalist Society of Laconia. We are liberal, active, friendly, musical and humorous. We have many beliefs, but share one faith. We are committed to supporting all people in their free and responsible search for truth and meaning, So no matter who you are, where you come from, or what your spiritual practice or destination might be, we are glad to see you. Please pay us a visit.
Worship Service Dec. 21, 2014
Rev. Andrew Moeller
Sermon: "Celebrations of Light"
The service will explore solstice and Chanukah celebrations as winter holidays that predate Christmas, yet still bring a sacredness and meaning to the holiday season
Children's Religious Ed. 10:00am
Directed by Erinn Bownes.
Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
and Pageant 5:30pm
All are welcome
UUSL IS A WELCOMING CONGREGATION: All are welcome regardless of orientation or gender identity.