Love is the spirit of this church
and service is its law.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
To seek the truth in love,
And to help one another.
Is Unitarian Universalism
right for you?
You might be a Unitarian Universalist if…
* You don’t consider yourself a ‘church person’
* Your beliefs don’t mesh with any church’s dogma
* You think there isn’t a place where you will fit in
* You are spiritual but not religious
* You are a free thinker who appreciates the value of other perspectives
* You enjoy tradition without the rigidity of dogma
* You want a community that provides a non-judgmental religious home
* You value intellectual and ethical integrity
Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations
Unitarian Universalist Church in Concord NH
Star King UU Fellowship - Plymouth NH
We are the Unitarian Universalist Society of Laconia. We are liberal, active, friendly, musical and humorous. We have many beliefs, but share one faith. We are committed to supporting all people in their free and responsible search for truth and meaning, So no matter who you are, where you come from, or what your spiritual practice or destination might be, we are glad to see you. Please pay us a visit.
Worship Service Sept. 28, 2014
Rev. M'ellen Kennedy
Sermon: Understanding our Muslim Brothers and Sisters: Reflections on the Islamic Society of North America Convention
The Islamic Society of North America Convention took place over Labor Day Weekend in Detroit. It’s like our Unitarian Universalist General Assembly (GA) but way bigger. Jimmy Carter was one of the keynote speakers. Rev. M’ellen attended and was deeply moved, intrigued and inspired by what she witnessed. Rev. M'ellen also served as a mentor for ten Christian and Jewish seminarians who attended the Convention as part of a Seminarians Interfaith Seminar. Rev. M’ellen will share with us her stories and insights from these fascinating experiences.
UUSL IS A WELCOMING CONGREGATION: All are welcome regardless of orientation or gender identity.