SUNDAY SERVICE begins at 10:00am.
Childcare is available.
SERMON: "Midweek with a Fundamentalist"
Guest Speaker: Rev. Richard Dutton
CHILDREN'S RELIGIOUS ED.: The theme for May is "conscience". This Sunday the children will be introduced to their own conscience as an inner voice that can guide them to make choices that effect goodness and justice.
Our congregation, the Unitarian Universalist Society of Laconia, is a group of liberal, active, friendly, musical and humorous people. We have many beliefs, but share one faith and are committed to supporting all people in their free and responsible search for truth and meaning. No matter who you are, where you come from, or what your spiritual practice or destination might be, we are glad to see you. Please pay us a visit.
Rev. Drew Moeller's office hours: Tues. 2-4pm, Wed. 5-7 or
by appointment 524-6488 ext. 1
Office Administrator, Shirley Stokes: Tues. - Thurs. 1-4pm
603-524-6488 ext. 0
Is Unitarian Universalism right for you?
You might be a Unitarian Universalist if…
* You don’t consider yourself a ‘church person’
* Your beliefs don’t mesh with any church’s dogma
* You think there isn’t a place where you will fit in
* You are spiritual but not religious
* You are a free thinker who appreciates the value of other perspectives
* You enjoy tradition without the rigidity of dogma
* You want a community that provides a non-judgmental religious home
* You value intellectual and ethical integrity